Expert Guidance for the Digital Age
Companies today are under pressure to be cost-efficient while also ensuring safety – safety for people, the environment, industrial plants and equipment. At the same time, the digital age gives rise to entirely new challenges – not only regarding functional safety but also cybersecurity. We offer expert consulting to help you fulfil your safety requirements and protect your plants’ reliability and profitability in the long term.
Functional Safety Consulting
HIMA is one of only a handful of companies in the world that is certified by the TüV for functional safety management. We analyze your safety management, plant processes, and procedures across the complete lifecycle to ensure that you achieve maximum functional safety. To do this, our consulting experts use methodologies such as gap analysis and safety cases, hazard and operability studies (HAZOP), safety checklists, what-if analysis, and fault tree and event tree analysis.
Our consulting offers cover:
- Analysis and support to introduce a functional safety management (FSM) system
- Support in preparing, executing, and evaluating hazard and risk analyses
- Full and precise documentation of analyses
- Regional and international safety standards
- SIL assessment and verification
- Safety requirement specification (SRS)
- Safety concept and architecture design
Furthermore, we can help you with safety and product training courses.